Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2008

The Queen Of Jilly Scarfs

Das Fieber ist über Nacht gekommen, großartig. Hänge halbmast auf dem Sofa, glühe vor mich hin und hadere mit meinem Schicksal! Was für ein timing: Hätte mich dieser blöde Infekt nicht erst am Montag nieder raffen können???


Aber es gab auch noch lichte Momente in dieser Woche. Die andere Berliner Strickerin ließ Anfang der Woche bei einem Essen einen Schal aus der Tasche lugen und wenig später war er meins!
Ein JILLY SCARF aus Tusshena (grün) von Lana Grossa und Pure Silk (cremeweiß)von Debbie Bliss!
Dana hat bereits mehrfach einen JILLY SCARF gestrickt, und einer ist hübscher als der andere. Dana ist daher in meinen Augen unbestreitbar die Queen Of JILLY SCARFS! Noch einmal herzlichsten Dank für dieses hübsche Modell!



Ist der nicht hübsch? Ich habe ihn gerade am Hals hängen, während ich den Kampf meiner grünweißen Lieblingskicker gegen Braga verfolge. Ich bin mir sicher, diesem überaus dezent-stilvollen ‚Fan-Schal’ ist die schnelle Führung meiner Bremer zu verdanken! Ein Lichtblick in dunklen Tagen… ;-)


The fever surprised me during the night, fantastic. I’m lying half dead on my sofa, and wondering why on earth I deserve this. What a timing: I mean, how can my body dare to catch a serious cold while the Berlin Film Festival… Couldn’t this wait to happen until monday?
But to tell the truth, there have been bright moments this week as well. 
On Saturday, when I left the screening of ‚Gardens in The Night’ the elder gentleman beside me asked on my opinion on the movie. It was Constantin Costa-Gavras, the chairman of this years jury, and the four, five minutes we needed to leave the hall, we exchanged our thoughts. This can only happen during the Berlinale!
While having lunch with the other Berlin knitter this week, a scarf were glimpsing out of her bag. A little later it was mine. It’s a JILLY SCARF knitted  in sage green Tusshena (Lana Grossa) and off white Pure Silk (Debbie Bliss). 
Isn’t this a cute scarf? In my eyes, Dana is the queen of JILLY SCARFS. She has knitted a couple by now, and they’re alle beautiful and perfectly knitted. Thank you so much, my dear!!!
The scarf is hanging around my neck right now, while my favourite soccer team (their club colours are green&white) is fighting against the team from Braga. I’m convinced, that it’s because of one of the nicest fan-scarfs, Bremen is the leading team!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen